Any post after this point is new

I'll post a lot of reviews and things I had already written in the blog, but I'll set the publishing date to the date I originally posted them on another site or the date I finished it. Only posts made after this one were made after the blog was created

Posts before this point may have lackluster info on their reviews among other flaws because I didn't write them for this site.

The focus of my review is always to tell you why you should play it (instead of comparing or determining the quality of the work). Everything else will usually be commentary on the things and things I wrote for the developer.

I tried to update some of the reviews or add a review for some who didn't have one, but I can't. It's been so long since I played some of these games and it's hard to write them with the same enjoyment or motivation I used to have. I still fixed some of the issues it had

Comments